Customers are rapidly adopting new plant-based food items. Demand for meat alternatives is growing quickly — likely due in part to consumers looking to reduce meat consumption due to concerns about sustainability and who want a balance in life.
I’ve been eating plant-based meat for a while now, and I’ve been hunting for the ideal flavor, the toughest thing I’ve ever had to do is search for products that taste like real meat, I’ve found a few that I particularly like.
I will mention products that have enough amount of Protein, calories, and fiber needed for a healthy human body and cut off fat content that is harmful to the body.
Here are 5 of the top plant-based meat companies in India:
- PFC Foods: Located in Vadodra, Gujarat PFC Foods provides plant-based proteins to the country. Their products provide the protein and flavor of meat at a low cost. Flavor plays an important part here and they ensure that their products taste and smell as good or better than the original meat. The quality of their products is exceptional. I was delighted by the flavor because it tasted just like real meat. I highly recommend there all products.
- Imagine meats: Maharastra Imagine Meats, based in Mumbai, is a plant-based meat venture with the goal of making the world a better and more mindful place to eat. The company provides cruelty-free meat that is both environmentally friendly and delicious.
- GoodDot: Based in Udaipur, Rajasthan, provides plant-based proteins to the country that can be transported and purchased anywhere. Their products offer the protein and flavor of meat at a low cost while also being a healthier and cruelty-free alternative.
- Blue Tribe: Located in Mumbai, they provide an alternative to meat consumption in India. their plant-based meat contains the same concentration of proteins, minerals, and other nutrients that you would get from animal meat, without the cholesterol! they also offer the same amount of protein that you would get from regular meat.
- Shaka Harry: Located in Bangalore, their products are packed with delicious plant-based goodness for foodies that serve as a healthier option for meat products. Better for you, better for the planet. You can try their nuggets, samosas, and kebabs which are made from plants.
Climate change has emerged as one of the most pressing issues of our time. With an increasing population, providing food without increasing carbon footprints and harming the environment is impossible.
These companies are working to help their customers live healthier lives by providing tasty and nutritious food.