Internet Thinks Jay Z Cheated On Beyonce Because Of These Lyrics On Her New Album
In case you missed it, Beyonce did that thing where she drops an album that no one seems to know was happening.
Except this time, people are starting to think it’s possibly the lead up to a divorce announcement. Yikes.
Her new visual album, Lemonade, is definitely very angry. And the people have noticed.
At home watching, Jay Z quietly realizes they won't be going to Red Lobster tonight. #LEMONADE
— Anne T. Donahue (@annetdonahue) April 24, 2016
So she's dropping an album AND a divorce?
— Wesley Morris (@Wesley_Morris) April 24, 2016
Bey's about to be the poster woman for strong badass single mothers. #LEMONADE
— Erin Whitney (@CinemaBite) April 24, 2016
What….what did Jay do? Damn son
— Muna Mire (@Muna_Mire) April 24, 2016
Lemonade traces a story of infidelity and reconciliation. It starts with Beyoncé questioning her relationship. “Are you cheating on me?” she asks the viewer. Then she points out “They don’t love you like I love you,” and then it gets angry, “I’m gonna f*ck me up a b*tch,” (said while holding a baseball bat).
Here the video:
Here are 5 of the some other giveaway lyrics from the new album:
1. You can taste the dishonesty / It’s on your breath as you pass it off so cavalier. (“Pray You Catch Me”)
2. Can’t you see there’s no other man above you / What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you. (“Hold Up”)
3. Something don’t feel right because it ain’t right, especially coming up after midnight / I smell your secrets and I’m not too perfect to ever feel this worthless / How did it come down to this, going through your call list? / I don’t wanna lose my pride but I’ma f*ck me up a b*tch. (“Hold Up”)
4. What’s worse, looking jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy? / More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately, I’d rather be crazy. (“Hold Up”)
5. It’s such a shame, you let this good love go to waste. (“Hold Up”)