Everyone is PROUDLY talking about the Indian Army (21 SF) operation in Northeast, against terrorism. After suffering several casualties in a terror attack early June, the Indian Army sought permission for a cross Border operation from the Govt and the PMO responded immediately.
A salute to Indian Army for #ManipurRevenge strike.Massive political will displayed by our strong @PMOIndia @narendramodi @manoharparrikar
— Rajyavardhan Rathore (@Ra_THORe) June 9, 2015
#IndiaSurgicalStrike. India does amazing job immediately.
1) NSCN-K terrorists who did Manipur ambush killing 18 Indian soldiers, hid in 2 camps in Myanmar.
2) Indian army found out that more attacks were planned from Myanmar camps. Sent drones to locate camps.
3) One camp was east of Nagaland and another east of Manipur, ~150 KM south. Both well inside Myanmar.
4) Once the drones located the camps, Indian army top leadership sought a border crossing permission from PMO India. Got it quickly!
5) Planes carrying Indian Special Forces crossed into Myanmar after informing govt. No joint op with Myanmar army. All special commandos dropped strategically.
6) Indian Special Forces eliminated 20 NSCN-K terrorists in 2 camps inside Myanmar. Zero casualty for India which is unbelievable in a hostile foreign territory!
7) The army announced the success of this hot pursuit inside Myanmar only after every single Indian Special Forces commando reached home safely.
#India First! Without any ifs and buts if you’re not able to praise #56InchRocks today, you have failed the test of patriotism.
— Agniveer Singh (@AgniveerSingh) June 10, 2015
#56InchRocks Our Army has always been extraordinary, it was Political will which was needed for such Brave Action friends @narendramodi
— Chandra Kant (@chandu532) June 10, 2015
Stop turning the other cheek, Gen Bakshi Says, right it seems.
General Bakshi on #56InchRocks and #ProudOnIndianArmy pic.twitter.com/14N1QGZeIf
— Tajinder Pal S Bagga (@tajinderbagga) June 9, 2015
Special Forces. There’s a reason why they’re special.
— Navdeep Singh (@SinghNavdeep) June 9, 2015
Elsewhere another IPS officer Sanjyukta is in news for leading the Cobra battalion with an AK-47 and kills 16 militant and 64 arrests. Bravo.
“@heisenjit: IPS officer Sanjyukta..leads Cobra battalion with an AK-47…16 militant kills..64 arrests pic.twitter.com/WeDVHg4Nk1”
— Navdeep Singh (@SinghNavdeep) June 10, 2015